Inglewood Cottage, Adaminaby
Inglewood Cottage is just outside of the Adaminaby township and is a comfortable 3 bedroom house set on a cattle & sheep farm with outstanding rural views.
This is a fantastic property for those on a budget and looking to spend more time on the mountain.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
Heating: Wood fire place
Parking: Undercover parking
Property: Inglewood Cottage, Adaminaby
Is this property available and what is the price?Please enter your details below or if you are not sure where you want to stay, click here to complete a more detailed enquiry form.
For a more detailed enquiry form click here.
Check In: 4pm
Check Out: 10am
Early/Late Arrivals: Late check in directions will be provided on final documents
Rates Include: Accommodation only
- Located an easy 45 minute drive to Selwyn Snowfields
- Kitchen has an electric stove & microwave
- Enclosed verandah off the kitchen has a full size fridge/freezer
- Dining room and lounge is off kitchen with dining table for 6 people & 10 chairs
- Slow combustion heating (wood supplied)
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Washing machine
- Doonas, blankets and pillows provided
- Video & DVD Player
Sleeps up to 8 Guests
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed and 2 x Single Beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Double Bed and 1 x Set of Bunks
What to bring: You need to bring your own linen, towels, tea towels, pillow slips, toilet paper and soap etc.