Waterford Lodge, Anglers Reach
Waterford Lodge Anglers Reach is the perfect place to stay if you have a large group and you're looking for a cheap snow holiday for a few families. You will have the privacy of your own accommodation so you can make all the noise you like.
Waterford lodge Anglers Reach has a lovely big lounge area with a second sun room for extra comfort in addition to 3 bathrooms and electric blankets to keep everybody warm. It is however in original condition and guests should expect simple budget style accommodation.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
Heating: Wood fireplace
Parking: Off street car park
Property: Waterford Lodge, Anglers Reach
Is this property available and what is the price?Please enter your details below or if you are not sure where you want to stay, click here to complete a more detailed enquiry form.
For a more detailed enquiry form click here.
Check In: 4pm
Check Out: 10am
Early/Late Arrivals: Late arrivals are permitted, please contact for management for early check-in
Rates Include: Accommodation only
- 2 living rooms plus sunroom & bar area
- 3 bathrooms with separate toilets
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Electric blankets, doonas, blankets & pillows supplied
- Wood fire (wood supplied) and electric heating
- 2 TV's, DVD and stereo
- Washing machine & dryer
- Sunroom plus second lounge room.
- Huge lounge/dining with bar
- Sleeps up to 15 in seven bedrooms - 1x queen bed, 2x double bed, 7x single, 1 x bunk bed.
- Perfect for extended families and/or friends.
- views of Lake Eucumbene.
Sleeps up to 15 Guests
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Double Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Double Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 x Single Beds
- Bedroom 5: 2 x Single Beds
- Bedroom 6: 2 x Single Beds
- Bedroom 7: 1 x Bunk Bed + 1 x Single Bed
What to bring: You need to bring your own linen, towels, tea towels, pillow slips, toilet paper and soap etc.