Rainbow's End, Old Adaminaby
Rainbow's End Old Adaminaby has a slow combustion wood fire (wood supplied) and electric heating. 2 new tiled bathrooms with shower and toilet. Large deck with spa overlooking the lake with fantastic views. 4 bedrooms (sleep 8) all with quality doonas and pillows.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
Heating: Wood fireplace
Parking: Off street car park
Property: Rainbow's End, Old Adaminaby
Is this property available and what is the price?Please enter your details below or if you are not sure where you want to stay, click here to complete a more detailed enquiry form.
For a more detailed enquiry form click here.
Check In: 4pm
Check Out: 10am
Early/Late Arrivals: Late arrivals are permitted, please call for early check-in
Rates Include: Accommodation only
- Located an easy 35 minute drive to Selwyn Snowfields
- Fully equipped new kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and family sized fridge
- 2 Lounge rooms with TV, DVD and CD players in each
- Slow combustion wood heating (wood supplied) and also electric heating
- Games room with pool table and bar fridge
- 2 new tiled bathrooms with shower and toilet
- Washing machine, dryer and iron
- Large deck with spa, BBQ & outdoor setting with spectacular views overlooking the lake & mountains
- 4 bedrooms (sleep 8) with 2 queen & 4 single beds all with quality doonas, pillows and electric blankets
- Single car garage with internal access & large off street parking area
Sleeps up to 8 Guests
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 x Single Beds
What to bring: You need to bring your own bed linen, pillow slips, towels, tea towels, toilet paper & soap etc.