Candlelight Lodge, Thredbo
Candlelight Lodge in Thredbo is rated as a standard property and is one of Thredbo's original guesthouses with areputation for warm hospitality, beautiful views and great cuisine. The courtesy shuttle bus stops directly outside the door to take you anywhere in Thredbo.
Candlelight Lodge is one of the original guest houses built in 1958 and is a classic Thredbo snow accommodation option. With many modern amenities and features yet still retaining the original charm of yesteryear.
With a reputation for warm European hospitality and comfortable Thredbo accommodation, Candlelight Lodge remains one of Thredbo's legendary places to stay and visit whether to stay or to eat.
A feature of any stay at the Candlelight Lodge is to join other patrons in the bar and on the balcony to watch the weekly flare run and traditional fireworks.
Property: Candlelight Lodge, Thredbo
Is this property available and what is the price?Please enter your details below or if you are not sure where you want to stay, click here to complete a more detailed enquiry form.
For a more detailed enquiry form click here.
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 10am
Early/Late Arrivals: When available otherwise luggage storage is available
Children: 0 - 14 years
Parking: Limited parking available, otherwise Thredbo offers free overnight parking in the village
- Licensed restaurant
- Bar/Lounge with fire place
- Table Tennis / Table Soccer
- Ski & Drying room
- In-house Masseuse
- Wireless Internet
- Guest Laundry
- Luggage storage
- Mountain Views
- Mini Fridge
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Serviced daily
- Breakfast is included daily. Some dinners are included during Mid & Peak Season only. See Prices tab for more information
Winter 2019 Rates - Candlelight Lodge, Thredbo
All rates are per person, excluding the Family Room
|Candlelight Lodge||Value Season
7 - 22 Jun
1 Sep - 30 Sep
23 Jun - 29 Jun
25 Aug - 31 Aug
30 Jun - 24 Aug
|2 Nights||5 Nights||7 Nights||2 Nights||5 Nights||7 Nights||2 Nights||5 Nights||7 Nights|
|4 Share (2 rooms)||$240||$600||$840||$520||$905||$1393||$545||$1040||$1561|
|5 Share (2 rooms)||$220||$550||$770||$456||$840||$1274||$496||$970||$1414|
|6 Share (3 rooms)||$200||$500||$700||$416||$775||$1183||$452||$900||$1323|
|Family Room (inc. 2 ad / 2 ch)||$840||$2100||$2940||$1800||$3350||$4921||$1970||$3875||$5642|
Rooms range from 1 - 6 share. All rooms enjoy unsurpassed views of Thredbo. Each room has TV and video, ensuite and all linen and towels provided. All of Candlelight Lodge rooms have mountain views and some include balconies.
- Single/Double/Twin Room - Double Bed or can be made up as 2 Single Beds
- Triple Share Room - Double Bed or can be made up as 2 Single Beds + 1 Single Bed
- 4 Share Room (2 Rooms) - Double Bed or can be made up as 2 Single Beds + 2 Single Beds
- 5 Share Room (2 Rooms) - Double Bed or can be made up as 2 Single Beds + 1 Single Bed + Bunk Bed
- 6 Share Room (3 Rooms) - Double Bed or can be made up as 2 Single Beds + 4 Single Beds
- Family Room (2 Rooms) - Double Bed or can be made up as 2 Single Beds + 2 Single Beds