Barrakee Lodge, located just 50m from the North Perisher T Bar, is a popular and comfortable lodge offering friendly service and great food. With a great informal atmosphere and easy access to all areas of Perisher Ski Resort, Barrakee Lodge is a great option for any group of travellers. Each comfortable room at Barrakee Lodge has a private ensuite and individually controlled heating, as well as glorious views of the surrounding mountains.
Barrakee Lodge comes equipped with great and unique facilities to complete your ski or snowboard holiday. If you’re looking to enjoy a relaxing time at Barrakee Lodge, their sauna will soothe your tired muscles after a day at Perisher Ski Resort. The TV lounge with DVD player and the open fireplace are also provided to assist in your relaxation and comfort.
In addition to the comforts of the lodge, Barrakee also provides a drying room and boot dryer to keep your clothing warm and ready to go along with a guest laundry. Best of all, the location of Barrakee Lodge means that you can put on your skis at the front door and you’ll be on the T Bar in just minutes. For beginners or anyone wishing to explore Front Valley, a complimentary oversnow shuttle is available each morning and afternoon.
Property: Barrakee Lodge
Is this property available and what is the price?Please enter your details below or if you are not sure where you want to stay, click here to complete a more detailed enquiry form.
For a more detailed enquiry form click here.
Check In: 3.30pm
Check Out: 9:30am
Early/Late Arrivals: Please contact management for late arrivals and book Hans over snow transport
Child Age: Baby Under 1yrs(supply own food), Infant 1-4yrs, Child 5-14yrs
Parking: No overnight car parking is available in Perisher - access is via the Skitube and oversnow transport.
- Self-service laundry
- Drying rooms= & boot dryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Full service bar
- TV/video/DVD lounge
- Wireless Internet access
- Large Rooms
- Centrally Heated
- King size beds
- DINNER: Adults - A chef prepared 3 course set dinner is served at 7pm nightly. Menu changes daily. Child & Infant rates include a 2 course dinner from the kids menu served at 6pm. Children can upgrade to adult meals at an additional cost and must be pre-booked. Please note, meals are not included for babies under 1 years. Supply your own.
- BREAKFAST: A buffet breakfast is include daily 7.30-8.30am
- SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS - If you have any food allergies and/or require a special diet to be catered for during your stay, please advise at the time of booking or at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
King room - king split bed (can be king or 2 singles)
Triple room - king split bed (can be king or 2 singles) + single bed
Four share room - king split bed (can be king or 2 singles) + bunk bed
Five share room - king split bed (can be king or 2 singles) + single bed + bunk bed
Six share interconnecting room - room 1: king split bed (can be king or 2 singles) + single bed / room 2: king split bed (can be king or 2 singles) + single bed