Adaminaby Stone Cottage, Adaminaby
Adaminaby Stone Cottage is a comfortably appointed self contained English style stone cottage in a quiet street on the edge of Adaminaby township with sweeping rural & mountain views.
Located in Adaminaby, an easy 40 minute drive to Selwyn Snowfields & 80 minutes to Perisher/Thredbo
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
Heating: Electric heating
Parking: Off street car park
Property: Adaminaby Stone Cottage, Adaminaby
Is this property available and what is the price?Please enter your details below or if you are not sure where you want to stay, click here to complete a more detailed enquiry form.
For a more detailed enquiry form click here.
Check In: 4pm
Check Out: 10am
Early/Late Arrivals: can be arranged with prior notice
Rates Include: Accommodation only
- Electric blankets
- Air Conditioning
- Doonas, pillows
- Oil-fin heaters
- Galley kitchen with stove, oven, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Lounge / Dining includes TV, video, CD, DVD and electric "Skope" heater.
- Ski Lockers and off street parking.
- Bathroom / Laundry has washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board.
Sleeps up to 5 people
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Single Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Beds
What to bring: You need to bring your own linen, towels, tea towels, pillow slips, toilet paper and soap etc.