22 Twynam St
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom split level house has spectacular views of mountains and can sleep up to 10 people. On the top level the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area is very spacious with a slow combustion fire place and reverse cycle air-conditioning. There is a second living area downstairs with a gas heater.
A large deck on the front of the house has a BBQ and outdoor dining area. The back yard has another outdoor dining area, clothes line, fire pit and enough room for the kids play. A double electric garage which has access to the backyard.
Kitchen: Fully equipped including dishwasher
Lounge: TV, DVD player
Bathroom: 2 Bathrooms, 1 with bath
Laundry: Washer and dryer
Parking: Double garage
Property: 22 Twynam St
Is this property available and what is the price?Please enter your details below or if you are not sure where you want to stay, click here to complete a more detailed enquiry form.
For a more detailed enquiry form click here.
Check in: 4pm
Check out: 10am
Rates Include: Accommodation, linen & towels
- Full kitchen facilities
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Slow combustion fireplace in the main lounge
- Second living area downstairs
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large deck with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Entertaining area in the backyard with firepit
- Two bathrooms
- Double garage
Property and Booking Information
- Early check ins and late check outs can not be provided in busy periods. No luggage storage is available and cars are not permitted to park at the property prior to check in
- Food is not permitted to be stored in the refrigerator prior to check in
- Additional beds can not be provided. Portable bedding is not permitted to be brought by guests with the exception of travel cots
- A starting supply of amenities is provided. These items are not restocked during your stay
Sleeps up to 10 people
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Double Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Double Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 x Bunk Beds